December 6, 2010

random

There are some strange things at work right now in my life. For starters, I just had the thought of what would happen if you mixed funny + monkey =? Any guesses? That's right, funky. Who knew?!

There's a very strange phenomena here in the chemistry building at michigan state. About 2pm on any given weekday, if you go to use the men's restroom on any floor, you will find that almost every single one of them is completely occupied. The first time it happened to me, I thought it was just a coincidence, but it keeps happening and when I remember, I purposefully go to check to see if they are. They are. I wonder if it's something in the water that someone has figured out how to make men have to go to the bathroom all at the same time and they're testing it out on us, as they can't get FDA or FCC approval. That or, perhaps men that are in the same building for long enough get on the same cycle, kind of like women, but this happens more than just once a month-thankfully.

My only hope is that other people will start to figure this out and adjust their schedules accordingly so that I won't be inconvenienced by their obviously unnecessary need to use the men's restroom around 2pm.

No comments: